Monday, April 25, 2011

South Carolina Republicans Interviewed

">

Here is an interesting video I found that interviews a group of South Carolina Republicans and Tea-Partiers. This is a biased and left leaning video, however, I find it very alarming that a group of Americans relies almost solely on Fox for its news and political information. One individual interviewed didn’t even know truthfully where his news comes from. I also find it even more unsettling that one individual in this video wanted to cut spending on education. I fail to understand how cutting public education, what I consider to be one of the most vital government services, benefits the nation.

1 comment:

  1. Evan,
    Wow, this is amazing. I wonder if a similarly damaging video could be made of Democrats?
    DeAne

    ReplyDelete